ASINOL synthetic resin varnish 1,000 ml
This is a German brand product with ideal processing properties.
The varnish is ready for spraying and is only suitable to a limited extent for application with a brush or roller.
A hardener is not required because it is already contained in the varnish.
br />br />Quick-drying, highly weather-resistant and hard-wearing synthetic resin varnish for the varnishing of commercial vehicles, machines and structures both indoors and outdoors.
- short drying time>high UV and weather resistance >>li>high durability >>li>excellentLevel, high final hardness,
- resistant to petrol and diesel during temporary use
- Gloss level (DIN 67530): > 80 % / 60° (high gloss)
- clean, grind if necessary (remove rust, scale, mill scale) and degrease with ASINOL Silicone Remover.
Prolong-term exposure: 130 °C; short-term exposure: 150 °C
conform to the Solvents Ordinance (Austria, from 1.1.96)
- storage in sealed original container for at least 3 yearswith processing instructions and the safety data sheet can be found under the item "Data sheet".
Danger marking according to Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008
Liquid and steam flammable.
Can cause allergic reactionscause allergic skin reactions >/em> >li> >em> >strong>Can cause drowsiness and dizziness >/strong>
br / >em> >strong>Safety advice >br / >/strong>
>em> >strong> >/strong> >/em>
- >strong> >em>If medical advice is required, have packaging >/em> >li> >strong> >em>or identification label ready. >li> >strong> >em>Prevent contact with children. >li> >strong> >em>Read identification label before use. >li> >strong> >em> Keep away from heat, sparks, naked flame, hot surfaces, do not smoke. >li> >strong> >em> Avoid inhalation of dust/fume/gas/mist/vapour/aerosol.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
If there is contact with the skin (or hair): Remove all contaminated clothing immediately. wash skin with water/shower.
> BY INHALATION: Remove the person to fresh air and ensure unhindered breathing.
Dispose of the contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- > Repeated contact mayContact can lead to brittle or cracked skin.